Friday, June 22, 2007

googlecashcow - did I earn ?

Earn up to Rs 40,000 a month from home- good idea.Who doesn’t want to go an extra mile as far as earning concerned if there was an opportunity? I purchased googlecashcow for Rs 1400/-. I paid the amount through credit card and a CD arrived in three days.

I rushed to insert the CD in the drive to not to delay a moment. I found two detailed PDF files.
The content begins with a disclaimer that earning is not guaranteed from the program.


  • The whole idea is –
    Register a domain name – paid/free
    Build your website and submit to a host search engine-paid/free
    Get content for the site-paid/free
    Sign up with google dsense which will place relevant ads on the site

You will earn depending on the people visiting your site and when someone clicks on the ad placed on it.

To optimize search engine ranking get services of SEO ( search engine optimization) to get an upper rank. Because most searchers do not go beyond second page.


The whole concept is well conceived but it is not easy to do all the things if you are a novice in computer use. I have been using computer and internet for over ten years. I could get a domain name.

But building a website even if it is free, to find and place content, make people visit was never my cup of tea. There are no easy to follow steps. I think the company should offer some assistance to those who want to set up a site. Not bad even if it is for a fee. Even most of the acclaimed free sites ultimately lead you to make a payment.

And even if you want to opt out at this stage you have already filled your personal details because the payment form is generally the second one. You never know how safe is that.

Optimization companies charge heavily.

I found it safe to start a blog which is simple to set up. Earnings have yet to come by.

No comments: